Incoloy 901 Nickel Alloy Strip
|500-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,700 US $2,500|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||600 Metric Ton /Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Incoloy 901
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Cold Rolled/Hot Rolled
- Edge: /
- Sample: Incoloy 901 Nickel Alloy Strip
- Certificate: ISO
- MOQ: 500kg
- Transport Package: Good Quality & Fumigated Wooden Box
- Origin: China
- Standard: ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN
- Surface Treatment: Shiny Surface, 2b, 2r, Ba
- Application: Industry
- Stock: Stock
- Custom Sample: 5-7 Days
- Shipping Port: Shanghai
- Trademark: Tisco/Baosteel
- Specification: Customized size
- HS Code: 7209161000
1.Alloy form:bar, sheet, plate, tube, pipe, wire, cake, ring,flange
2.Provide free inspection and certificate
Product specific parameter stardand
minimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
|Status||Tensile strength Rm|
|Yield strength RP0.2|
A nickel-iron-chromium alloy containing titanium and aluminum for precipitation hardening and molybdenum for solid-solution strengthening. The alloy has high yield strength and creep resistance at temperatures to about 1110°F (600°C). A subtantial iron content enables the alloy to combine high strength with good forging characteristics. Used in gas turbines for discs and shafts. Standard products form is round.
It has good corrosion resistance to the atmospheres normally found in jet engine operations. It has slightly lower scaling resistance than such alloy as Types 309 and 310 stainless steel.
It is forged between 2050°F (1121°C) and 1850°F (1010°C), metal temperature. Light hot work may be continued down to 1600°F (871°C) but not below. Metal temperature should not exceed 2050°F (1121°C) during rapid working. Billets should be charged into a hot furnace and heated rapidly through the precipitation hardening range.
It can be welded by the inert-gas-arc method. It is difficult to weld. All welding should be done in the solution treated condition. Cold worked parts should be re-solution treated before welding. A re-solution treatment is recommended after welding before stabilizing and aging.
Our Service For You
1. Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by buyer's side.
2. We have full stock,and can deliver within short time.Many styles for your choices.
3. OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
4. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
5. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
6. We have 8 year experience of design, manufacture and sell lingerie, we cherish every order from our honor.
After you choose
1. We will count cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at once.
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment,
3. Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
1. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
2. If any question,please contact with us freely by E-mail or Telephone.
Q: What's your minimum order quantity?
A: Our minimun quantity is 500 Kg. We also can offer you samples.
Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Our normal delivery time is 7-20 days, and it depends on your quantity and items. Of course, if you need products urgently, we also will consider arranging it firstly.
Q: What's the price of your product?
A: Our prices are based on the material grade, size, quantity and physical performance etc. So if you can offer us the detailed information, then we can give you the best reasonable price. Also, we can do special size and color for customers.
Q: What's your after-sales service?
A: We have two ways to handle claims by replacement and deduction. Of course, if the materialis not good used by wrong parameter from customer, we won't be responsible.
Q: Why do you think I will want to buy from you?
A: We have advantages with 22 years of professional experiences in manufacturing & designing, advanced technology & the first-class equipment, perfect logistics management, high-quality after-sales service and competitive price.
Name: Denny Cheng
Direct line: 021-67897611