INCOLOY alloys belong to the category of super austenitic stainless steels. These alloys have nickel-chromium-iron as the base metals, with additives such as molybdenum, copper, nitrogen and silicon. These alloys are known for their excellent strength at elevated temperatures and good corrosion resistance in a variety of corrosive environments.
INCOLOY alloy 800 is an alloy of nickel, iron and chromium. The alloy is capable of remaining stable and maintaining its austenitic structure even after long time exposures to high temperatures. Other characteristics of the alloy are good strength, and high resistance to oxidizing, reducing and aqueous environments. The standard forms in which this alloy is available are round, flats, forging stock, tube, plate, sheet, wire and strip.
This datasheet will look into the chemical composition, properties and applications of INCOLOY 800.
The chemical composition of INCOLOY alloy 800 is given in the following table.ElementContent (%)
The following table discusses the physical properties of INCOLOY alloy 800.PropertiesMetricImperial
|Density||7.94 gm/cm3||0.287 lb/in3|
The mechanical properties of INCOLOY alloy 800 are tabulated below.PropertiesMetricImperial
|Tensile strength(annealed)||600 MPa||87 ksi|
|Yield strength(annealed)||275 MPa||39.9 ksi|
|Elongation at Break||45%||45%|
Some of the designations used to denote INCOLOY alloy 800 are listed below:
|UNS N08800||AMS 5766||AMS 5871||ASTM B163||ASTM B366|
|ASTM B407||ASTM B408||ASTM B409||ASTM B514||ASTM B515|
|ASTM B564||DIN 1.4876|| || || |
Machining characteristics of this INCOLOY alloy 800 are similar to that of iron-based alloys. This alloy tends to work-harden during machining.
INCOLOY alloy 800 can be welded by common welding techniques, using a matching filler metal.
This alloy exhibits good ductility and hence can be formed using conventional methods.
INCOLOY alloy 800 can be hot worked at temperature ranges of 871-1232°C (1600-2250°F).
Cold working may be done on the alloy using standard tooling.
INCOLOY alloy 800 may be annealed after cold working. Annealing should be done at 982°C (1800°F) for 15 min and then the alloy should be air cooled.
INCOLOY alloy 800 is used in the following applications:
Sheathing and nuclear steam generator tubing.
|Product name||For Industry Aerospace N08800 Nickel Alloy Tube Pipe|
|Price terms||CIF or FOB Shanghai|
|Payment terms||L/C or T/T|
|supply ability||25 Metric tons per day|
|Delivery Detail||15-20 days,according to the quantity.|
Standard seaworthy package(1.plywood case 2.wooden pallet package 3.bundle packageand other package or as custome)
We can also make this material into coil, sheet, plate, pipe and flange.
For Industry Aerospace N08800 Nickel Alloy Tube Pipe detailed photo
Packaging & Shipping
1. Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by buyer's side.
2. We have full stock,and can deliver within short time.Many styles for your choices.
3. OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
4. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
5. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
6. We have 8 year experience of design, manufacture and sell lingerie, we cherish every order from our honor.
After you choose
1. We will count cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at once.
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment,
3. Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
1. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
2. If any question,please contact with us freely by E-mail or Telephone.
Q: What's your minimum order quantity?
A: Our minimun quantity is 500 Kg. We also can offer you samples.
Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Our normal delivery time is 7-20 days, and it depends on your quantity and items. Of course, if you need products urgently, we also will consider arranging it firstly.
Q: What's the price of your product?
A: Our prices are based on the material grade, size, quantity and physical performance etc. So if you can offer us the detailed information, then we can give you the best reasonable price. Also, we can do special size and color for customers.
Q: What's your after-sales service?
A: We have two ways to handle claims by replacement and deduction. Of course, if the materialis not good used by wrong parameter from customer, we won't be responsible.
Q: Why do you think I will want to buy from you?
A: We have advantages with 22 years of professional experiences in manufacturing & designing, advanced technology & the first-class equipment, perfect logistics management, high-quality after-sales service and competitive price.